RE: Problems on the net this afternoon?

  • From: James Smith
  • Date: Wed Sep 06 14:20:26 2000

Sorry about being so vague, but I find it gets people talking about even
little problems that might be occur, which I find helpful.

I got hold of somebody at UUNet and things seem to be back together now
with our connection.

--
James Smith, CCNA
Chief Network/System Administrator

http://www.dxstorm.com/

DXSTORM Inc.
2395 Speakman Drive, Suite 2200
Mississauga, ON,  L5K 1B3   CANADA
Tel: 905-822-1957 (email preferred)
Fax: 905-822-0680
1-877-DXSTORM (1-877-397-8676)

"Don't be irreplaceable - if you can't be replaced, you can't be
promoted."
  --Dilbert

"The more junk you put up with, the more junk you are going to get."
  --Dilbert