Re: mae-east atm latency

  • From: Leo Bicknell
  • Date: Tue Sep 05 22:30:48 2000

	Well now, I've gotten some interesting e-mail from some people.
I'm beginning to wonder about some interesting ATM behavior.  If you
have a Cisco, and would like to help me do a little informal study I
would love to see the interface configs from some other peoples routers.
Just the atm stuff is all I need, as you know, there is more then one
way to configure a Cisco for ATM.  I suggest private is better then to
the list, and if something interesting comes up I'll summarize with
dummy configs.

	Thanks.

--
Leo Bicknell - [email protected]
Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440