Re: Ameritech Service Quality Report

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Mon Sep 04 14:34:37 2000

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Steve Sobol wrote:

> Irrelevant. Ameritech is getting spanked for not crediting customers
> who have had outages; the cost of the SLA doesn't matter.

Yes, but you need to have systems in place to get your credit. I.E. Covad
is outside their SLA with us everyday, but they don't have systems in
place to credit us. It cost us more time and money to fight with them over
the money then it is worth.

Check out the new VoIP list: http://lists.robotics.net/listinfo/voiplist
--
Nathan Stratton				CTO, Exario Networks, Inc.
[email protected]                     [email protected]