RE: IPv6 allocatin (was Re: ARIN Policy on IP-based Web Hosting)

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Fri Sep 01 18:08:04 2000

> > Pure v4 or v6 stacks are typically no brainers.
>
> Yeah, sure, that's why there are so many broken IPv4 stacks around.

I apologize, the point I was trying to make was interoperability between two
different stacks is more difficult than one stack by itself or networking
purely in one type of stack rather than mixing and matching stacks types.

--
Christian Kuhtz, Sr. Network Architect              Architecture, BellSouth.net
<[email protected]> -wk, <[email protected]> -hm                       Atlanta, GA