address space garage sale (RE: Request for assistance)

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Fri Sep 01 17:11:08 2000

This type of post should be a wake-up call for all of those who say we don't
need more space.  The moment the cost of space will go up, people will look for
an alternative to paying more.  I guess we'll see how much or little the market
will bear.

Wonderful inflation.

--
Christian Kuhtz, Sr. Network Architect              Architecture, BellSouth.net
<[email protected]> -wk, <[email protected]> -hm                       Atlanta, GA