RE: ARIN Policy on IP-based Web Hosting

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Fri Sep 01 15:21:48 2000

> Perhaps you could suggest an alternative? Not having a vote because some
> people can't be there is no way to run a democracy, which this still
> appears to be in this case.

All depends on what sample size and proportion you mean by "some" people.

> Would an absentee ballot system work for you? How would you be part of
> the discussions?

That's one possibility.  I think there's more needed.

IMHO, one must publish the choices, and make arguments for each side easily
accessible, and create a very large sample for the vote.

--
Christian Kuhtz, Sr. Network Architect              Architecture, BellSouth.net
<[email protected]> -wk, <[email protected]> -hm                       Atlanta, GA