Looking to profile a few unique ISPs

  • From: dgreenfi
  • Date: Fri Sep 01 10:26:42 2000

Thought this might of interest to some. Network Magazine
(www.networkmagazine.com) is looking to profile  four or five leading ISPs from
around the globe. We are  particularly interested in finding those smaller
providers that might not get all the press exposure of the Tier-1s, but are
really innovating in the networking technology being deployed, their service
offerings, or even their internal business practices. These innovations will
have a demonstrable impact on the customer through things like better
performance, improved customer service, higher reliability, etc. etc.

If your company wants to participate, drop me an email with a  brief description
of the innovation, its business impact. and the point person driving this
change. I will look to meet with him/her between the 10 and the 27th (of
September).  The  individual should be prepared to explain
- The business problem that was faced
- The choices available for solving this problem
- Details on the particular choice that was taken
- What challenges were faced in deploying this technology/application/process or
procedure
- How those challenges were solved

All responses must be received by  Wednesday of next week.

All the best,
David Greenfield
International Technology Editor

NETWORK MAGAZINE
Incorporating Data Communication Magazine

International Office
#2 Chai Taib, Entrance A, Suite 6
Jerusalem, 95405, Israel
v: +972-2-651-9742