Re: ARIN Policy on IP-based Web Hosting

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Thu Aug 31 19:56:08 2000

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Patrick Greenwell wrote:

> > *shrug*, if people choose not to attend and participate then that's their
> > problem.
>
> Have you considered the possibility that some people do not have the time
> to be physically present when votes on how everyone will be forced to run
> their business are taken?

That's why I asked about some form of proxy for members who can't be
present.  I'd love to go to every ARIN public meeting (and lots of other
conferences).  Who's going to pay my way and cover for me at the office
though?

I own stocks and have only gone to a share holders meeting once...but I
get lots of proxy voting materials in the mail, so when I care, I actually
can vote without having to travel.

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |