Re: USWest

  • From: Tony Rowley
  • Date: Wed Aug 30 16:42:28 2000

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Kai Schlichting wrote:

> At Wednesday 04:18 PM 8/30/00, John Fraizer wrote:
>

> >Will someone from USWest/Qwest please contact me!  Your site does not list
> >any contact information for your abuse/NOC contacts.
> >
> >dialupFF60.mpls.uswest.net is currectly blasting out 1000's of SPAMs per
> >minute using random @enterzone.net addresses as the from address.

  Try [email protected] or [email protected]

Qwest seems to have picked up quite the rep in some circles as being
spam-friendly, so be forewarned.

Tony Rowley [email protected] |"A good solution applied with vigor now
    EarthStation Netaxs       | is better than a perfect solution applied
    Philadelphia PA USA       | ten minutes later." - Gen. George Patton