Re: Now the idiots at ORBS are probing random dial-ups

  • From: Barry Shein
  • Date: Tue Aug 22 14:43:40 2000

Thank you, J.D., for your usual professional and reasoned response to
the problem of MAPS probing random dial-ups (not.)

This response alone from MAPS should be reason enough for people here
to firewall orbs.org, it's run by a couple of smirking self-promoters.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | [email protected]          | http://www.TheWorld.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*