Re: DDOS attacks lately? ('Is'...your FCC & FBI too 'P.C.'?)

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Sun Aug 20 16:00:34 2000

Whoa.  I really wish you had not attached my name in any way shape or form
to your statement.

While I agree that criminals are criminals and there is no place for them
in society, I don't recall this thread having anything to do with sexual
preferences or practices of foreign nationals on US soil.

Please let me be one of the first to tell you that you have stepped WAY
outside the bounds of rational and of the scope of NANOG.

Sometimes it's not what you say but, how you say it.  In this case, it's
both.

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc