RE: spammers will move offshore?

  • From: Morgan Dollard
  • Date: Thu Aug 10 10:58:59 2000

Im confuesed about the origin of this discussion, since i mised the kick
off, but i see way too much concern over spam, we've all been receiving junk
mail in our Mailboxes (paper plastic stuff) for years, and has any1 ever
been sued or banned from the US postal service for it?
Im gona add real quick that im not american, and quicky disagree with the
fact that americans arent liked, its jsut that the fact that you try to
control the rest of the world, INCLUDING, the internet, makes people think
twice. the internet belongs to no one, and child pornography might be legal
in some weird country in the world, but thats not the issue here. SPAM,
typically unsolicited mail, is no differnet from having jehova witnesses
knock at your door, or one of them salesman try to sell u insurance a house
a boat, the moon, hell his underwear even. Do u actually SUE that guy for
it? i agree that spam is anoying, even mailign lsitst like this one get
picked up email addresses, and that there should be something done to fix
it, but how can u prosecute people on the internet when u allow the same
practice to go unbothered in real life.

Morgan Dollard
NSC Technology