Re: Internet FUD Abound

  • From: Danny McPherson
  • Date: Wed Jul 26 17:00:54 2000

Agreed.  For example, effecting availability of a few root nameservers alone
would have an _interesting effect.  No need to even attack the servers
themselves, simply advertise more specifics of their address space (or the
like).

Just another subtle reminder that prefix-filtering (@ access and
inter-provider -- at least well-known address space) could have a significant
impact -- if/when this does occur.

-danny