Re: need info on a xDSL provider willing to route an IP-range .

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Mon Jul 17 17:07:45 2000

	Hello Everyone,  So far I have several responses & one request
	for a summary to the list .  Which I definately will do after
	the responses have slowed a bit .  I am still interested in more
	with providers in Canada or Mexico . Thank You Everyone , JimL

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Mr. James W. Laferriere wrote:
> 	Hello All ,  Using 'DSL' and 'routing' and 'provider' on most
> 	of the search engines doesn't get me what I am looking for .
> 	I am looking for information on providers of xDSL(even cable-modem)
> 	that are willing to route registered address space .  I have heard
> 	of one but didn't have the name from the informant .  Are there
> 	such providers ?  All info on where to find this info is kindly
> 	accepted .  Twys,  JimL
> ps:	Another accepable is willing to route a subnet from their space .
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email protected] | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |