Re: to learn about routing.

  • From: James Smith
  • Date: Mon Jul 17 01:10:44 2000

I read the first edition and it was very detailed and thorough in
explaining BGP.  It's definitely a valuable book to have.

--
James Smith, CCNA
Chief Network/System Administrator

http://www.dxstorm.com/

DXSTORM Inc.
2395 Speakman Drive, Suite 2200
Mississauga, ON,  L5K 1B3   CANADA
Tel: 905-822-1957 (email preferred)
Fax: 905-822-0680
1-877-DXSTORM (1-877-397-8676)

"Feeling 'connected' with carbon-based dolts holds all the joy of being
handcuffed to a dead zebra - it sounds special, but it can get old
fast."

  - The Dilbert Principle
      - Engineers, Scientists, Programmers and Other Odd People