Re: piracy on parade

  • From: !Dr. Joe Baptista
  • Date: Sat Jul 15 13:10:23 2000

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Adam Rothschild wrote:

> If you spent less time posting this drivel to NANOG, and more time
> developing a TLD that's actually resolvable Internet-wide, the Internet
> would be a far better place.

I actually spent no time at all on the drivel.  I always feel that if
someone mentions my name I should at least reply, which is what I have
done in this case.  Drivel I feel always desearves drivel back.

Now if Nanog can only get back on track - i've missed the regular boring
discussion about outages and routers.  If people here feel they need to
discuss me - may I suggest alt.fan.joe-baptista ;-)

regards
Joe Baptista

                                        http://www.dot.god/
                                        dot.GOD Hostmaster