Re: RFC 1918

  • From: Todd R. Stroup
  • Date: Fri Jul 14 21:53:55 2000

John,

I've been silent on this list for quite a while but it has always erked me
the way you insist on proving your network knowledge about "How to Build
Networks".  Since you feel the need to criticize those who have built
networks that you consider inferior why don't you share some of the IP
backbones that you have worked for and helped create.

(And yes, I do take it personally.)

T..S