RE: piracy on parade

  • From: !Dr. Joe Baptista
  • Date: Fri Jul 14 14:15:31 2000

Brian:

When you manage to connect to GOD - please feel free to brows the GOD
namespace.  I think we have about 400 domains which are surfable.  Some
are interesting - some are virtuals which are still misconfigured.  User
have not seen this list yet.

http://www.dot.god/admin/www-directory-2000-06-13.html

regards
Joe Baptista