RE: piracy on parade

  • From: !Dr. Joe Baptista
  • Date: Fri Jul 14 13:56:55 2000

Dimitri:

I'm 100% behind your proposal.  I also found Mr. Mercer's mention of my
name with no better intention then to slander and libel it to be
inappropriate - if not somewhat entertaining.  So certainly a moderator
would of spanked him for this inapropriate behaviour of slandering famous
internet personalities.  But let's not go overboard here.  I have had a
significant impact on Mr. Mercer's history and as such it's perfectly
understandable that he would from time to time reference my name.

So - I expect a moderator would temper the spanking with some tender
understanding ;-)

cheers
Joe Baptista

                                        http://www.dot.god/