Re: piracy on parade

  • From: !Dr. Joe Baptista
  • Date: Fri Jul 14 09:49:55 2000

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Jim Mercer wrote:

> well, joe, i'm now self-employed, and as such, you can't threaten my job by
> launching frivolous and unfounded lawsuits against my employer.
>
> and since i now live in an actual residential apartment, you can't call the
> building inspectors to try to have me thrown out.

No Jim - stop spreading evil rumours.  You know I've always loved you and
would never do hurtful things to you.  Your confusing me with our man Tom
Evans.  Even the roaches - I had nothing to do with that - although I
found the fall out entertaining.

And just to show I love you - who was it who found that dirty picture of
you - remember - that was me.  I kept that photo in a safe place and from
time to time I occassionally take it out and admire that hot ass of yours.

Now how in hell can anyone who likes your ass throw you away - not me.

> i've grown up alot since those days.

I'm glad to read that Jim - I assume that means you won't be throwing
chaulk at me anymore - how refreshing ;-)

> i hope you have too.

Jim I was born grown up.  But I can assure you your in my good books -
always will be.  And anytime you wanna get together and flash that hot ass
of yours at me - i'm here.

love & kisses
Joe Baptista

                                        http://www.dot.god/