RE: DNS for interfaces & PPPoE Time Burst

  • From: Eyers, Jerry
  • Date: Fri Jul 14 08:23:01 2000

Unless you have a monopoly (hence the previous poster's comment).
I personally have seen the "we are a monopoly, you get the bandwidth
we dictate to you, not what you paid for" mentality in operation
in my local area DSL provider, after they changed bandwidth on my
service three times (always down, go figure).

Jerry