Re: GC/Exds deal -- How would it work?

  • From: Ryan Tucker
  • Date: Fri Jul 14 00:07:58 2000

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:56:19 -0400, Steve Sobol
<[email protected]> wrote:
> [warning: non-operational question follows]
>
> Are they selling off Frontier Long Distance too?

Nope.  In fact, there haven't been anything more than rumours about
selling anything other than their ILEC business:

http://www.gblx.net/pressreleases/pr_071200.htm

Man, my cellphone is on its third carrier-name this year, and now my
landline is getting into the act... $10 says Worldcom owns the Vatican
by the end of 2001... -rt

--
Ryan Tucker <[email protected]>                      Network Administrator
NetAccess, Inc.                                      Phone: +1 716 756-5596