Re: piracy on parade

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Fri Jul 14 00:00:20 2000

Jim Mercer wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 07:13:37PM -0700, Paul A Vixie wrote:
> > The new system, developed in conjunction ...
> > VRx Network Systems (http://www.vrx.net),
> >
> > Richard Sexton of VRx Network Services, an industry acknowledged expert on
> > DNS issues
>
> so, where are Joe Baptista and Bob Allisat in this endeavor?
>
> would be strange for sexton to leave them out.

Joe Baptista will be spamming all of the SLD owners with notices about
the new system, and Bob Allisat will post to
comp.protocols.tcp-ip.domains
with his NNTP client set to wrap at 40 characters.

It'll happen. I guarantee it.

--
North Shore Technologies, Cleveland, OH
http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net