Re: Running BGP4 on a Core Router

  • From: Chris
  • Date: Wed Jul 12 09:22:37 2000

The atm part is only the layer two core C&W and UUnet, both have ip on all
core routers taking full bgp routes. Much like sprint has a POS core, but
they still run ip over it. You have to have some kind of layer 2 core to run
ip over so if you think about it every one has some kind of overlay model.
          Chris