Open Broadcast Amplifier networks list.

  • From: Simon Lyall
  • Date: Wed Jul 12 05:28:30 2000

In the last couple of days I have gone though the Smurf Amplifier Registry
at http://www.powertech.no/smurf/ and checked which ASNs are currently
advertising the networks listed there. My listing by ASN is on my web page
at:

http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/2000/0712.txt

Please check this list for your own (and your peers/downstreams/friends)
ASN and fix. You should then goto the Powertech site and check from there,
if there is no problem then the Smurf Amplifier Registry will delete you
from their list.

I have already emailed the top 10 ASNs but I don't have a nice easy way to
email the other 1000 so I have decided here would be the best start.
Depending on how things go I might check again in about a month.

Disclaimer 1: There are a few bugs in the data, ( I know /159s don't exist)

Disclaimer 2: I didn't scan the networks, I just took the existing list
	      and looked them up.

--
Simon Lyall.               |    Newsmaster   | Work: [email protected]
System/Network Admin.      |                 | Home: [email protected]