Re: Lurking lawyers

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Sat Jul 08 21:24:04 2000

On Sat, 08 July 2000, Steve Sobol wrote:
> Ok. Would it be more accurate to say that no attorneys or judges
> actively participate in this group? All of the people I see posting
> are techies.

The Internet is still rather new.  We're just now seeing the first
generation of network operators who grew up wanting to be network
operators.  Almost all of us old foggies had other careers before
stumbling into this Internet thing.

Yes, there are people who are, or were, members of the bar actively
participate on occasion.  Some of my best friends are lawyers :-)  But,
unless you've paid for it, their opinions on this list aren't worth any
more than anyone else's.

Remember AGIS?