Re: RBL-type BGP service for known rogue networks?

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Sat Jul 08 11:45:35 2000

> ORBS lists open relay by policy. As simple as that. If ORBS is aware that
> you are an open relay, you get listed. ORBS is 100% objective.

as we all know, this is utter horsepucky.  orbs goes vigilante crazy and
blackholes entire isp blocks over political poweplay nonsense.

luckly, no responsible admin pays the least attention to orbs's list.

also, orbs's insanity should not be taken to lessen the value of quality
services such as
  rbl.maps.vix.com
  dul.maps.vix.com
  relays.mail-abuse.org