Re: RBL-type BGP service for known rogue networks?

  • From: Ben Beuchler
  • Date: Fri Jul 07 13:29:27 2000

On Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 12:12:54PM -0500, Christopher Palmer wrote:

> > Or they are just complacent and require customer complaints to get them
> > actually take action (RBL RSS etc works wonders)
>
> Do you have any plan to implement a kiddie blackhole system, or is all
> this an extended squeak?

If y'all do, Dan Bernstein has a lovely tool for doing just that as part
of his djbdns package.  I believe it's called rbldns or something similar.

Ummm... Yeah.  Here's a link:

http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/rbldns.html

Ben

--
The spectre of a polity controlled by the fads and whims of voters who
actually believe that there are significant differences between Bud Lite