Re: RBL-type BGP service for known rogue networks?

  • From: Dan Hollis
  • Date: Fri Jul 07 00:51:54 2000

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Ville wrote:
> Perhaps they offer free dialups. *shiver*  Anyway, even if they
> were as friendly as ever, I doubt they could do much.

Right now they arent doing ANYTHING. Their customers root and root and
root, they dont do a damned thing.

At least uunet psi etc shut down accounts when notified of abuse.

But, this is looking like the big RBL debate all over again. Those who see
value in it will subscribe to it, those who dont see value in it wont
subscribe. All the debating in the world wont change peoples minds.

Those who are interested, contact me in private email. Its obvious nanog
is the wrong forum for this.

-Dan