Re: scripts kiddie sites

  • From: Dana Hudes
  • Date: Thu Jul 06 23:12:00 2000

RoadRunner is such a network. Send them an incident report from tcp_wrappers its not enough they want system logs that don't exist.
they basically ignore reports of break-in attempts. More like the Korean networks in that respect. And of course there are several .jp domains that can't be bothered to lock down their mail relays after being notified. Most of the break-in attempts on my server come from .kr
and from roadrunner. I may well just blackhole the netblocks for .kr, I don't get legit traffic from them. RoadRunner is another matter.
Now, if RR was in something like the RBL where suddenly their customers couldn't get to where they want on the net,
RR would have to take action.