Re: PGP kerserver infrastructure

  • From: Rick Irving
  • Date: Thu Jun 29 15:06:55 2000

Hey, just a thought... does anyone know the "edge" of
what say, Americans, are allowed to discuss with ,
say, non-American's, with respect to crypto...

I got zapped for an email to Australia once...
(early SSLeay) Just thought someone who was up
on the current "state of affairs" might be
willing to post. I know some things have changed
recently....

Listening.....

:)