Re: New York City: ATT Local Service (TCG)

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Thu Jun 29 01:46:30 2000

Reminds me of my days in Cellular.  We were the alpha-test site for the
Motorola EMX-2500.  Every time MOT would come up with a fix for something,
we would have to (by contract) re-sysgen the switch and as result, we lost
ALL customer features (any call forwarding, pager options, etc).  It was
nasty but, somehow, the company (and you know who you are) managed to sell
itself to a sucker...er...some other cellular carrier for a profit.

All in all, total switch crashes are a bad thing.

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc