Re: Fiber cut in Chicago area?

  • From: Jason Legate
  • Date: Mon Jun 26 23:14:04 2000

I have heard from one major datacenter that they experienced data service
loss in and around chicago.  They haven't issued a statement to customers
yet, so I'm waiting to see what information they provide as well as what
any other people here have to say.

-j

--
|     [email protected]       |         SiteSmith, Inc.        |