Re: public key service

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Mon Jun 26 17:52:01 2000

> Randy, no offense, but it sounds like you have some seriously unrealistic
> expectations here.
>
> Exactly how much are you paying for this service?  It sounds like you
> should receive a full refund.

reading mail sequentially again, eh?  :-)

your point would be well taken if i had not recently revealed that why i
was verifying that my perception of the quality of the service was not
widely off base in order to say that improving it was something for which
i am willing to put money where my mouth is.  (run-on sentence of the day
contest entry)

i could also point out that, until icann came along, the dns root server
operators cost me nothing.  not that i think they should not have their
costs assisted.  lest someone be confused, i am most definitely NOT
suggesting icann or anything the slightest icann-like here <g>.

randy