[no subject]

  • From: myrights
  • Date: Sat Jun 24 23:06:55 2000

		Take Action Today to Change Your Life and Financial Future!

In today ’s world, the quickest way to build a home-based business is to take
advantage of the Internet craze that has hit the United States and is quickly
spreading around the world. Ordinary people are earning extraordinary incomes
because of the Work From Home Internet E-Commerce Program. Here are just a few.

		Former Financial Planner and Secretary Earning Over $27,000 per Month!
		Former Leasing Agent Earning Over $20,000 per Month!
		Former Truck Driver Earns $7,900 per Month!
		Former Dental Hygienist Earns $3,600 per Month!

This is not a lay-on-the-couch, get rich-quick scheme or a "scam". This is a
REAL business and a REAL opportunity. Our company has been in business for
over 20 years and operates in 49 countries. It is important that you realize
we can help you build a powerful and profitable business, but you will have to
put forth effort and be teachable.

We have an explosive, start-to-finish, proven Internet Marketing System. We
are offering you this simple easy method where you can make money working for
yourself, over the internet, from the comfort of your home or office. You can
become financially independent or simply earn $1000 to $7000 per month working
around your current job and family ’s schedule.

Our system works regardless of your experience or computer knowledge. We
provide the system, experience and hands on training. The only thing we cannot
give you, but is required, is that you have the desire, and you are teachable.

If you are, we have put together a "Work From Home Internet Marketing
Decision Package" that will let you determine whether our business is for you
or not. This step is only for individuals who have the desire to control their
own future and want to work from their homes and earn the kind of income that
will give you the life you deserve.

The decision package contains about three hours of information about our
explosive Internet business and also begins your training. You will receive a
manual that will explain how, why and what we are doing, a video where you
will meet us and see exactly how our business works, and an audio tape to
further help you with your decision. You will also receive the name and number
of your personal coach who will be working with you. In other words, you will
receive all the information you will need to make a decision and determine if
this is for you.

Obviously, because the decision package materials, packaging, shipping and
handling costs us, there is $29.95 price for the entire package which is
refundable. This package is not how we make money with our Internet business.
The package acts only as a way for you to review the information about our
business without risk. If you review the materials and decide it isn’t for you,
 simply return the material in good condition within 30 days for a prompt
refund.

You may e-mail your order to [email protected] or fax to 253-369-1916.
Please give all information and your order will be processed within 48 hours.
Your package will be shipped via Priority Mail and you will receive it within
2-3 business days after it has been processed.

Name: Telephone:
Address: Fax:
City, State, Zip Code: Payment Info: AMEX, Visa, MC, Disc.
E-mail Address: CC# and Exp. Date:

[...]

You may e-mail your order to [email protected] or fax 253-369-1916  to
Please give all information and your order will be processed within 48 hours.
Your package will be shipped via Priority Mail and you will receive it within
2-3 business days after it has been processed.

Name: Telephone: Address: Fax: City, State, Zip Code: Payment Info: AE,V,MC,
DC E-mail Address: CC# and Exp. Date:

To Be unlisted from this opp-in mailer email your email address only to the
sender or Fax your email address only to: 253-369-2382