Re: ATM resources?

  • From: scott w
  • Date: Fri Jun 23 05:05:52 2000

Hi Steve and Everyone,

Based on a similar NANOG thread a couple of years ago, I purchased "ATM"
by Uyless Black and read 2.5 volumes of the 3 volume set.  :-)  Later, I
received "ATM Theory and Applications" by David McDysan and Darren Spohn
from cisco.  Thanks cisco!  Having read most of that book as well, I found
"ATM Theory and Applications" to be superior to "ATM" for purposes of a
"real world implementation".

scott