Re: Generally accepted announcement sizes

  • From: Daniel L. Golding
  • Date: Thu Jun 22 17:26:44 2000

<BONG> That was the signal that the NANOG signal to noise limit alarm has
been activated. Check out www.merit.edu for full RADB info.

BTW - I find /24 to be fairly common. Some folks are more restrictive,
using the ARIN /20 issuance guideline as a filter policy. www.nanog.org
has a few filter policies listed.

Daniel Golding
Director, Network Evaluation and Design