Re: using IRR tools for BGP route filtering

  • From: dhudes
  • Date: Mon Jun 19 18:21:45 2000

Communities. Ask sprint (or look in the IRR) about the communities they
have configured in their announcements.
At least they probably have
*backbone -- their own network
*customers
*peers

a transit customer, such as you, would get all 3. A peer would get the 1st
two. You configure the local-pref for the sprint customer community to go
to sprint. Ditto for BBN if you have their service.