Re: San Francisco power outages imminent

  • From: Ulf Zimmermann
  • Date: Wed Jun 14 20:55:12 2000

On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 03:01:40PM -0700, Jason Legate wrote:

> I heard from some that the outages would begin around 15:00 PDT.
> Apparantly it was on the radio this afternoon.
>
> -j
>
> On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 02:50:05PM -0700, [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > J.D. Falk wrote:
> > >
> > > 	Any word on how San Jose is holding up?  Got a lot of data-
> > > 	centers there....
> >
> > Similar reports coming from folks in downtown SJ, but no confirmed outages
> > at just shy of 15:00 PDT. (Either because they haven't occured to the folks
> > I have contact with, or because they can't tell me due to their servers
> > going offline...)
> > --

Sitting in Foster City and we also got warned around 3pm PT and then again
at 3:30pm PT. Its 5pm now, nothing has happen so far. But yes, its hot and
I expect something to happen (*pat diesel generators*)

--
Regards, Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-769-2936
Alameda Networks, Inc. | http://www.Alameda.net  | Fax#: 510-521-5073