Re: San Francisco power outages imminent

  • From: Jason Legate
  • Date: Wed Jun 14 19:21:28 2000

I don't know if you refer to the same place, but De Anza in Cupertino is
shut off from Stevens Creek almost all the way to 85.

> Less confirmable reports of outages in Cupertino, and a number of buildings
> voluntarily off-grid in downtown SJ, ranging up to South SF.

Thus far, we are still ok over here in Santa Clara (we have that separate
grid), but I don't know if that will last.

--
|     [email protected]       |         SiteSmith, Inc.        |