RE: Broken 3640?

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Tue Jun 13 14:57:48 2000

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Martin Taylor wrote:

> wouldn't this question be better served at:
>
> comp.dcom.sys.cisco
>
> it doesn't seem to fit the NANOG charter.
>
> marty
> --- Jeff Wheat <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > We have an almost identical problem. I have a 3640
> > connected to a catalyst
> > 2924XL. I have the switch and router both locked at
> > 100/fdx. The crc error

Sir "too im-PO-tant to read about switch<->router issues" 'm'arty:

Somehow, I find the content in the thread you are complaining about to be
MUCH more operational than bitching about the damned charter, debating the
merits of gender specific mailing lists, information hot-air balloon
rides, the HASL in NM, etc.

In three words -- GET A LIFE.

If you can't afford a life, perhaps sending an unsubscribe request would
be a good alternative.

Your lack of capitolization and the email address fit right in with the
image you have projected.

'nuff said.

---
John Fraizer