New GeekTools SuperWhois Windows Client available

  • From: Rodney Joffe
  • Date: Mon Jun 12 17:09:19 2000

Given the "requests" (flames) we got for not continuing development of
the Windows version of the GT SuperWhois, we've just released V4.

http://www.geektools.com/software.html
GeekTools Whois Client v4.0/Win32 (PGP sig)

Main changes:

An "Update" feature that retrieves the latest list of known whois
servers from whois-servers.net
Additional parameters, including "abuse" which also returns the known
abuse contact at a domain
A help/man section
Option to use ie to display results, allowing clickable links in results

--
Rodney Joffe
CenterGate Research Group, LLC.