Re: attention net-grrls

  • From: Rich Sena
  • Date: Sun Jun 11 06:21:24 2000

C'mon JD - how many *MEN* are actually on the list - all I've ever seen is
a few late 30's teens and 20-something hippies...  but where are the
*real* men - men who would eat packets and crap data - men who could have
any self respecting grrl eating out of the palm-pilot of his hand - JD - I
ask you where are the RealMen - stream a few in here will ya dog?!?

--
I am nothing if not net-Q! - [email protected]