Re: OT: net-loss (was RE: attention net-grrls)

  • From: Richard A. Steenbergen
  • Date: Fri Jun 09 16:20:22 2000

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 [email protected] wrote:

> > Gee, I thought that IP, BGP, DNS, ACLs, and so on worked the same
> > for women as for men.
>
> No.  When it doesn't work for a man, we scream "BITCH!"  When it
> doesn't work for a woman, they scream "BASTARD!"  I know it's a subtle
> difference but, it's STILL a difference.

Your request to [email protected]:

        subscribe net-grrls [email protected]

has been forwarded to the owner of the "net-grrls" list for approval.

Hrm does this mean its open to women only? I wanted to read the tips for
color coordinating your GSRs, offices, and makeup.

*runs* of course you all know I'm j/k, but this does bring up an
interesting concept for a nanog-dating service... :P

On a slightly serious note, I always wonder about the creation of advocacy
groups where the creation of its matching counterpart (net-dudes?) not as
a response to the original group creation would be considered absurd and
in bad taste.

--
Richard A Steenbergen <[email protected]>   http://www.e-gerbil.net/humble