Re: OT: net-loss (was RE: attention net-grrls)

  • From: Ana Susanj
  • Date: Fri Jun 09 15:56:02 2000

* John Fraizer ([email protected]) [000609 21:22]:
:)
:)
:)On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 [email protected] wrote:
:)
:)Not true.  Ever see what a G-suit does to a woman?  *EVERY* girl can have
:)a chest that would make the baywatch girls green with envy if they're
:)willing to endure a few G's. (OK.  More than a few but, it's still pretty
:)cool and it does NOT work the same on men!)

I must find out what these things are and where to get them from :)

as for the rest of the email, *laugh*

I agree with what Roland wrote though. By making a females-only list,
'grrrrls' seem to only be alienating themselves from the 'men' when I thought
the whole point of the feminist movement was to have equal rights and be
able to share thoughts..

ana.

--
~ it's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
~ it doesn't matter much to me