RE: DSL (was shopping for NOCs)

  • From: Barry Shein
  • Date: Wed Jun 07 17:00:08 2000

The satirical comedian Lenny Bruce would describe his visit to the
Soviet Union in the 1960's: Imagine an entire NATION run by the phone
company!

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | [email protected]          | http://www.TheWorld.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*