Re: DSL (was shopping for NOCs)

  • From: Bora Akyol
  • Date: Mon Jun 05 16:23:02 2000

>From an operational perspective, I think the best lesson to be learned is to
grow only as fast as you can provide support for.

I wonder what the correct ratio is in terms of number of new subscribers vs
number of support staff.

Also what is the bandwidth that they are adding from/to the CO to serve all
these new customers. I hope that they are not using the good old Erlang B
models to calculate the amount of backbone bandwidth they need.

Bora