Re: DSL (was shopping for NOCs)

  • From: Bora Akyol
  • Date: Mon Jun 05 14:35:32 2000

Well

In my case, I have dialtone but no DSL. Pacbell will not return my calls or
emails. I am back to a 56K modem for doing work from home.

The funny thing is Pacbell is showing these commercials against the cable
modem company on TV. I had cable modem for 2 years before I moved to the Bay
Area and had only one outage that lasted less than a day (fiber cut, cox
cable, arizona).

I think Pacbell hasn't a clue.

Go figure.

Bora Akyol