European Interner Evolution

  • From: dgreenfi
  • Date: Mon Jun 05 11:43:02 2000

To all,
Network Magazine, formally Data Communications Magazine, is putting together a
story on the state of the European Internet. Our aim is to give corporate
network managers and ISPs a snapshot for how the European Internet is evolving.

To those ends, we are interested in speaking with any ISP, Collocation Provider,
Content Hoster or User, with views on the direction of the European Net. Issues
here may involve peering, cross border bandwidth, trans-atlantic connectivity,
to name a few. Providing data (empirical or otherwise) to back up these views is
critical.
If you're interested please contact me at the below email address. All
conversations can be held confidential if requested.

David Greenfield
International Technology Editor

NETWORK MAGAZINE
Incorporating Data Communication Magazine'

International Office
#2 Chai Taib, Entrance A, Suite 6
Jerusalem, 95405, Israel
v: +972-2-651-9742