Re: UUNet?

  • From: Alex Rubenstein
  • Date: Fri May 26 04:13:02 2000

Welp, they had another 'something' in the northeast today, and no more
information than a "there is an outage and we're fixing it" was released.

I think the funniest part of the whole thing was when a UU sales driod
called me mid-afternoon today trying his monthly sell-thing on me, and
when I asked him about the current outage, he said he was unaware and that
he'd get right back to me. I've not heard from him yet.

When will large companies learn that hiding from outages like this is a
bad thing?